For A Better World
They say that we do not inherit the earth from our ancestors; we borrow it from our children. We believe in art for the greater good. We believe in slow fashion, producing small batches close to our heart with family and friends. We believe we can have a positive impact on our earth and generations to come by committing to the following:
In 2019 we donated to causes protecting human and environmental rights. Some of them are the following:
- Protecting Native Space and Indigenous Rights in the Amazon
- For nearly 100 years, the ACLU has been our nation’s guardian of liberty, working in courts, legislatures, and communities to defend and preserve the individual rights and liberties that the Constitution and the laws of the United States guarantee everyone in this country.
- Helping Protect Young LGBTQ lives
- Sea Shepherd Conservation Society is an international non-profit, marine wildlife conservation organization
- We campaign for a world where human rights are enjoyed by all
During Manufacturing we are committed to finding positive solutions for our textile waste. Whether it be donating it to other sources or reusing it we are committed to continually coming up with solutions to make sure that we have as little waste as possible. All returns or defective products are donated to those in need.
We manufacture in SMALL batches by family and friends. Everything is made by a group of us between California and Guatemala who are all involved in the design and creation process of every piece. It makes us so happy knowing that we can provide good and ethical wages for all of us to live full and comfortable lives.
Ethical Fabric Sourcing:
We try our best to use as much recycled and ethically sourced materials as possible. Everything from recycled water bottle leggings, booty shorts and tops to sustainably sourced cotton shirts and hoodies. We strive to have minimal impact with an emphasis on quality.
Trash Tag Initiative:In 2019 we created the trash tag campaign meaning at anytime you can submit a before and after picture to email@example.com of a public space that you cleaned up (pic must be taken from the same position with your face in it!) if approved we give you a free $25 gift certificate to our site.