Return & Exchanges
General Return Policy
You have 30 days from when your order was delivered to submit a return or exchange request. Please follow the instructions on the link, wait for a return label to be sent to you, and drop off your package at your nearest USPS center. Once we receive it your refund will be initiated within 5 business days.
Please Note: All returns must be received by us within 30 days after the request has been accepted and the return label submitted to you, the customer. Once 30 days have passed, requests are subject to being rejected without warning — you may appeal this rejection by contacting our customer support team should there be a legitimate reason for the delay.
Also, ONE FREE exchange circuit is allowed per request — meaning, unless the item(s) received in exchange for what was returned are defective in any way, the buyer must pay for return shipping if they should want to initiate a second exchange and/or return, and we must receive the item(s) within 14 days from the accepted date.
If you received an incorrect item, did not receive an item you purchased, or your item is damaged in any way please submit a request form here: email@example.com
Our Return Standards & Conditions
- Item(s) must be returned new, unused, and in the original package/box with all tags intact.
- If you have placed an order with us and used a discount code that is greater than 15% and you would like to make a return/exchange, once we have received your package back to our facility, you will be able to receive STORE CREDIT ONLY. (This applies to any big sales we have, including Black Friday, etc).
- If you choose to REFUND your return, it will be for the cost of the items ONLY.
- We will not accept returns/exchanges of items if you bought merchandise right before a sale was announced.
- You may not cancel an order after the allotted time just because a sale was announced. Orderify allows you to cancel an order up to 18 hours after ordering.
- Shipping costs will not be refunded, only when there is an error on our part.
What can’t be returned/exchanged?
- Sale items! Anything in the SALE category, anything listed as ‘Final Sale’, anything that says it is on ‘sale’
- Gift Cards
- Mystery Boxes
- Items purchased at a festival, street fair, from a stranger, or anywhere else that is not our website.
- Damaged Items from personal use/in worn condition.
- Masks due to hygienic reasons
How do I exchange my item(s) for something different?
- Go to the Returns Center Portal
- Enter your Order # and email address used to make the purchase
- Follow the instructions and select the item(s) you want to exchange.
- Once/IF your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with steps for returning your item(s).
How do I ship the item(s) back to you?
- Once your return request has been submitted, if it is approved, you will receive a pre-paid shipping label to send back your item(s).
- You must drop off your package to the post office within TWO WEEKS of receiving your pre-paid shipping label in order for your request to be processed.
- If the time surpasses two weeks, your return request will be rejected and you will continue to be in possession of your item.
When will I receive my refund/exchange?
- Your package must be received back to our warehouse FIRST
- It will be inspected for our Returns Standards & Conditions
- If approved/rejected you will receive an email regarding the status of it
- If approved… you will receive an email confirmation and your refund will be processed within 1-2 business days. Funds refunded to the original payment method should be returned to the account within 1-3 business days, depending on your bank. Refunds in the form of store credit are available for use immediately upon receipt and do not expire.
- If rejected… You will receive an email confirmation explaining the reason why it was rejected. (Please note that if ineligible items are received, no credit, refund or exchange will be issued. The customer will be responsible for return shipping costs if they wish to have the item returned.)
- Please note that Liquid Dreams is not liable for customs clearances fees that are required by your country, and we are not responsible for the delay in delivery caused by customs.
- All prices online do not include any of these customs clearance fees. Please be aware of your country’s customs charges prior to placing an order.
- If you choose to reject/refuse delivery due to customs fees there will be a $25 return fee deducted from you store credit to cover return shipping due to your refusal. This is non-negotiable.
- International customers must cover the cost of international return postage, as well as any additional duties or taxes assessed by customs.
My question was still not addressed…
- Please try our FAQ Page, maybe it is answered there!
- If you have read through this entire page and our return policy and still are wondering what to do, please reach out to us